Sure, you want to be entertained and inspired,
but you need more.
but you need more.
You need real returns. You want something you can take away and use tomorrow. Something to help you get the clients you really want, the money you need and more time to do what you love – something that helps you succeed sooner!
Being distraction-proof is simple to understand, but not easy to do. Staying on track requires a realistic plan, diligent practice and precise focus. Paul equips his audiences with a clear method so they can be distraction-proof, as well as tools to apply that method to what they do every day.
You can overcome distractions, maintain focus and achieve outstanding long-term results. Through his mix of poignant stories, dramatic visual illustrations, warm humor and applicable content, Paul reveals practical ways to keep you on-target so you can get where you want to go, professionally and personally.
The Distraction-Proof Advisor
Whether it's the continual banter on Squawk Box,
the constant assault of the latest news headlines, or the never-ending demands made by
clients or compliance, we're bombarded by distractions that drain our
time, energy, and emotion.
How do you overcome distractions and maintain focus to build the practice of your dreams?
Combining his experience of training for 13 years, for a two minute swimming event, to win an Olympic medal by only 4/100ths of a second, along with his hands-on experience as a financial advisor, Paul Kingsman will teach you how to effectively develop and apply the principles and processes needed to create a distraction-proof practice and succeed in a highly competitive environment.
Understand and learn how to develop:
- Distraction-Proof Passion Implement the most critical step to keeping your long-term dreams relevant to everyday activities, and see why you'll struggle if you don't.
- Distraction-Proof Priorities Get specific about what you need to do to grow and strengthen your financial services practice.
- Distraction-Proof Practice Keys to staying motivated during your day-to-day routine.
- Distraction-Proof Performance Keeping it all together to perform flawlessly under pressure.
Get practical solutions to your daily challenges, and leave equipped with the focus, approach and ideas you need to achieve success sooner.
What people are saying
- "I have booked hundreds of speakers over the past 35 years, and many of them I would not invite back to speak again. However, Paul Kingsman has an open invitation to address any of the companies I represent. He is that good."
- Roger Dill
- Director of Development
- Jazz Business Consulting
First-hand financial services industry experience has given Paul an understanding of the real, everyday issues and challenges advisors face when building their practices. Knowing industry concerns, language and framework makes his presentations especially valuable and applicable to financial industry professionals.
Partial Client List
- AG Edwards
- AIG SunAmerica
- Alliance of Chief Executives
- ASB Bank (New Zealand)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Bank of America
- Bank of Marin
- Berthel Fisher
- California Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM)
- Comerica Bank
- Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Health Net
- HighMark Funds
- Independent Financial Group
- Morgan Stanley
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- New Jersey/Delaware Society of Association Executives
- New York Life
- Premier Community Credit Union
- Prudential California Realty
- Smith Barney
- State Farm Insurance
- Tamalpais Bank
- UBS Financial Services
- Wells Fargo
- Woodbury Financial Services